Board of Directors
The Board of Directors at Critical Skills Nonprofit is committed to helping CSN serve chronically underserved populations in need of communication and leadership skills training. The Board receives no financial compensation for their service as the governing body of Critical Skills Nonprofit.
Geoffrey Tumlin, Chair
- Founder and CEO of Mouthpeace Consulting LLC. President of On-Demand Leadership. Charter donor and Board Chair of Critical Skills Nonprofit.
- Ph.D. and M.A. in Communication from UT Austin. B.S. from West Point.
- Formerly Assistant Director of UT’s Center for Ethical Leadership, Faculty Fellow at UT’s RGK Center, and Cátedras Laboris Fellow at Univ. of Monterrey, Mexico.
Krista Bottoni, Vice-Chair and Secretary
- Former Senior Investment Advisor and Ministerial Liaison for the Government of Canada
- MBA and BS from Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Extensive international business and diplomatic experience
Manuel Morin, Treasurer
- President of Control Ergonomics and COO of Command and Control Environments.
- Formerly Managing Director of the Dallas Cowboys and President of Blue Star Management.
- Economics degree from UT Austin. Professional background in finance and accounting.
Welela Tereffe, Former Vice-Chair and Secretary (2011-2018)
- Chief Medical Officer at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.
- M.D. from NYU. M.P.H. from Harvard. B.A. from Brown University.
- Widely published in the field of radiation oncology and breast cancer treatment.