Geoffrey Tumlin, Chair
- Founder and CEO of Mouthpeace Consulting LLC. President of On-Demand Leadership. Charter donor and Board Chair of Critical Skills Nonprofit.
- Ph.D. and M.A. in Communication from UT Austin. B.S. from West Point.
- Formerly Assistant Director of UT’s Center for Ethical Leadership, Faculty Fellow at UT’s RGK Center, and Cátedras Laboris Fellow at Univ. of Monterrey, Mexico.
Krista Bottoni, Vice-Chair and Secretary
- Former Senior Investment Advisor and Ministerial Liaison for the Government of Canada
- MBA and BS from Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Extensive international business and diplomatic experience
Robert Isbell, Treasurer
- Fire Chief of the Round Rock, Texas Fire Department.
- M.S. in executive leadership and B.S. in Public Administration.
- Adjunct Instructor in Business Administration at Midland College.
- Certified mediator for civil and family legal disputes.
- Founder of the nonprofit Permian Basin Firemen’s Fund, supporting fire service in the Permian Basin
Manuel Morin, Former Treasurer (2011-2019)
- President of Control Ergonomics and COO of Command and Control Environments.
- Formerly Managing Director of the Dallas Cowboys and President of Blue Star Management.
- Economics degree from UT Austin. Professional background in finance and accounting.
Welela Tereffe, Former Vice-Chair and Secretary (2011-2018)
- Chief Medical Officer at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.
- M.D. from NYU. M.P.H. from Harvard. B.A. from Brown University.
- Widely published in the field of radiation oncology and breast cancer treatment.